Be careful of Prosource Wireless' Return Policy!!! Don't buy from here!!
I bought the tablet for my son which didn't even look like the one pictured on the website.I ordered the product on the 5th of December and had to call them a week and a half later because the website still had pending on the order.
When I called, the sales person sold me a longer battery and warranty and then let the order go. A couple days later, I received the order, wrapped it, and placed it under the tree for Christmas morning. After opening it and playing around on it, we realized that the screen was not always responding and just plain hard to work with. My son tried to work with it, but kept getting frustrated with it.
I then decided that I would return the item. That was the same day my father was involved in an automobile accident in Florida and I had to rush down there (from PA) to be with him. Upon returning to PA on the 8th of January, I sent a return request to Prosource Wireless. I called them this afternoon (the 10th) after not hearing a response from them whereupon they told me I was past a 7 day return date and I would only be eligible for an exchange.
I don't want an exchange, I want my money back so that I can buy another tablet that is easier to work with. She then explained that even if I could return the product, I wouldn't get my money back on the battery and warranty and would even have to pay them 25% to restock the item! Are you kidding me? She didn't care about my situation and was completely rude to me.
All I want is to give my son a computer he can use - but now I'm stuck! I work hard in order to provide things for my family and it's companies like this that are crooked and out to rip off the customers.
I'm going to attempt to sell it on Ebay...but if I can stop atleast one customer from making the same mistake I did, then it will be worth the loss!f383465 review #287876
You may also like
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "Anybody living near or in San Francisco willing to pay those guys a visit ? I cannot unfortunately but if they were in my city, I sure would ! I am sure..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."