Be careful of Prosource Wireless' Return Policy!!! Don't buy from here!!
I bought the tablet for my son which didn't even look like the one pictured on the website.I ordered the product on the 5th of December and had to call them a week and a half later because the website still had pending on the order.
When I called, the sales person sold me a longer battery and warranty and then let the order go. A couple days later, I received the order, wrapped it, and placed it under the tree for Christmas morning. After opening it and playing around on it, we realized that the screen was not always responding and just plain hard to work with. My son tried to work with it, but kept getting frustrated with it.
I then decided that I would return the item. That was the same day my father was involved in an automobile accident in Florida and I had to rush down there (from PA) to be with him. Upon returning to PA on the 8th of January, I sent a return request to Prosource Wireless. I called them this afternoon (the 10th) after not hearing a response from them whereupon they told me I was past a 7 day return date and I would only be eligible for an exchange.
I don't want an exchange, I want my money back so that I can buy another tablet that is easier to work with. She then explained that even if I could return the product, I wouldn't get my money back on the battery and warranty and would even have to pay them 25% to restock the item! Are you kidding me? She didn't care about my situation and was completely rude to me.
All I want is to give my son a computer he can use - but now I'm stuck! I work hard in order to provide things for my family and it's companies like this that are crooked and out to rip off the customers.
I'm going to attempt to sell it on Ebay...but if I can stop atleast one customer from making the same mistake I did, then it will be worth the loss!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application..."
- "I dropped my laptop off at the Sharonville Ohio location on 7/9 to be repaired. The hinge was cracked and I wanted it repaired before it became worse. Nobody was..."
- "I recently purchased a Samsung 7â€ Galaxy Tab 2 with Wi-Fi as sold by Sears online and picked it up at a local Sears in North Brunswick New Jersey. I..."
- "ON OCTOBER 17 2015 I WENT TO KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN KNOWN AS KFC LOCATED IN WEST VIEW PARK OF PITTSBURGH PA at 804 w. view park dr.west view pa..."
- " HI EVERYONE IM GOING TO SHOW MY PORTAL THAT LET ME GAIN ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PUT ALL MY STALKERS AWAY , NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, IT COULD..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- "On Feb-16-14 I bought a painting for my father on Ebay from seller with nick name "Yosy" (http://www.ebay.com.sg/usr/yosy) , who represented "Urban Gallery" located on the Ben Yehuda street 72..."
- "What I hate about T.X.U....them trying to convince me that a charge for them delivering my electricity should be almost twice as big as my current usage....see for yourself ..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."