Netbooks | Discount Netbooks from Prosource wireless
I have to say that after getting burned last year ordering online I was very concerned about ordering this year. Well this is only my second time ordering online. I ordered from www.prosourcewireless.com
It was a pleasure doing business with them. I can only hope all websites are as nice as these people. They answered the phone right away, and answered each and every question I had about these netbooks. It was a little trickey at first setting up the netbook, but Jim Higgins in customer support helped me. He was great!
I will continue to do business with them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a brand new RCA 7 in Tablet last December for Christmas, I have always had a case protector, it was never been dropped, or have gotten wet. My..."
- "Please beware of Cargo Largo, the. They're scamming people in internet sales. It is not a friendly company, the attention is not good. only care about taking your money. They..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."
- "The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!! I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by..."
- "Few months after purchasing a bed on City Furniture, a shiny, oily spot appeared on the left side of the headboard, then spreaded to the right side. It is half..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."
- "I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged. I tried calling several times..."