Prosource Wireless - Pro Source Wireless is sham, crappy products even crappier customer service.
I ordered two 7" android tablets for my boys on Black Friday.I didn't hear from them and was getting concerned so I e-mailed customer service and got a response back that I needed to call them.
I called the customer service number which was long distance and sat on hold at least 8 minutes. Then the guy told me they were backed up in the warehouse but they would be shipped on the 16th. He then proceded to *** me into upgrading to a 3 hr battery and charger for both pads. I received my order around the 2oth of Dec.
and wrapped them. i should've checked them out first. They were very cheap looking. One of them works decent but the other would't connect to the wireless network, the battery only lasted maybe 45 minutes after a full charge and the charger fell apart in the outlet.
I e-mailed customer service again and they told me to ship it back and they would replace it.
I sent an e-mail back requesting a shipping voucher and haven't heard back.After reading the reviews I'm afraid to send it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "Hole in One Insurance Reviews Complaints. They are a scam organization I know I worked there. See what all of us local employees say about Hole in One International Odds..."
- "Decided to purchase a dress - thought the company would work with me on return at least that's what I thought. Dress arrived and is nothing like shown ..."
- "I have had my pool from blue world for a year now. we love it. It is so easy to take care of. Blue world come and set it up..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."