Prosource Wireless - Pro Source Wireless is sham, crappy products even crappier customer service.
I ordered two 7" android tablets for my boys on Black Friday.I didn't hear from them and was getting concerned so I e-mailed customer service and got a response back that I needed to call them.
I called the customer service number which was long distance and sat on hold at least 8 minutes. Then the guy told me they were backed up in the warehouse but they would be shipped on the 16th. He then proceded to *** me into upgrading to a 3 hr battery and charger for both pads. I received my order around the 2oth of Dec.
and wrapped them. i should've checked them out first. They were very cheap looking. One of them works decent but the other would't connect to the wireless network, the battery only lasted maybe 45 minutes after a full charge and the charger fell apart in the outlet.
I e-mailed customer service again and they told me to ship it back and they would replace it.
I sent an e-mail back requesting a shipping voucher and haven't heard back.After reading the reviews I'm afraid to send it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mid 7 Inch Android Tablet
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "Light University promised my family and I a “lifetime” scholarship and credits to my local college through a partnership program. One day an idea came to me and I..."
- "I ordered a couple tickets for my buddy and I to go see Nick Swardson in Columbus, Ohio. When I went to check out, about a $20 service fee was..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95. Why? They take the money out..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."