Prosource Wireless - pro source wireless sucks
i ordered 4 tablets from there and they said it was compatible with skype only on messages what a rip off and when i called them it went straight to voice mail.....pro source wireless sucks....the reason i got the tablet is to video chat with my daughters and it was a total rip off pro source wireless was the worst ever.......i will never order from there again and not recommend it to any body.....
don't order from there.....do not order from there the shipping took to long the costumer service is sorry they never answer the worst experience ever..........efa813b review #291747
You may also like
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "this fraud company came to my college for placements, selected 9 students out of 50 and gave us the offfer letter on same date. gave us the joining after a month..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."