ProSource Wireless - Don't buy!!!
I purchased a Netbook for $94.99 on Oct.4, 2011.
Thay took out my money Oct. 6, 2011. I received Netbook on October 25, 2011 and it didn't work. They ripped me off!!!
I got address to send it back and did in November. They refuse to refund my money!!! For months now they have a worthless computer and my money and I have nothing!!!!! I complained to Better Business Bureau but they didn't respond.
Now I'm going to complain to Attotney General and Internet Crime Center and others. I feel so defeated.
People blame me for buying the thing but the person who ordered it off her computer didn't tell me about Pay Pal.What did I know????review #288131
You may also like
- "In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I bought a U46E in 2011. I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max. After casual use, the front benzel..."
- "Ordered a boquet for my daughter for her birthday. Asked for white dasies and yellow flowers. And she recieved the ugliest boquet i have ever seen!!! I called..."
- "I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)... It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie. When the order came in,..."
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "This was my second guided tour I have ever taken and this trip was excellent. It was very fast paced which caused many of us to be a little tired..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."