Prosource Wireless is a complete SCAM and not worth a penny of your money or a minute of your time!!
My brother and I bought this as a Christmas gift for our mother and received it in the mail exactly 13 days after we ordered it.Not thinking it would be an issue we simply wrapped it and put it under the tree.
After opening it on Christmas Day we discovered the icon in the bottom tool bar that allows you to connect to your wireless router was missing. We tried and tried with no success. Of course, as I am looking for an answer as to why we are having this problem I realize that they have a 14 day return policy. Again, even if I had taken the computer out and found out about the problem on the day I received it I NEVER would have even been able to have it returned to them by the 14th day.
Of course that is my problem and they "apologize and are sensitive to my frustration" but are completely unwilling to take this piece of *** back even though it does not function properly or as they market the product. So then they tell me they are sending an SD memory chip to download the necessary program to be able to connect to the Wi-Fi. Again I wait two weeks and I receive in the mail...no cip but the EXACT same directions I received with the piece of junk in the beginning. I try to follow the instructions anyways but with no luck, go figure.
So I call AGAIN and this "Prosource Rep." takes me for *** and tells me that someone was opening the mail and taking out the SD cards and that I wasn't the only one this had happened to and they had received call about. This tells me two things....everyone is getting *** computers and they have very questionable employees working in their mailroom. And my enveloped did NOT look tampered with but this guy "insisted" that it had been and would have continued to argue over it until my face turned blue.
So now, almost two months after our purchase, we are still waiting to even be able to use the thing and if and when we do receive the SD card in the mail, probably in another two weeks, it still won't work.LESSON LEARNED!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "I bought a new "genuine A1321 laptop battery" from aliexpress, which after numerous issues with shipping arrived. It has the exact same markings as the battery I removed to install..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called..."
- "There is a dangerous and anonymous cyber-terrorist going around the internet named MrMikesArseHole. He has several accounts on YouTube and on other sites he uses to torture people with and..."
- "Trey Boyd owns and operates scorpion towing in Roanoke VA and has been involved with a scandal in the past allegedly involving paying off a family to avoid going ..."
- "Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!! The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing. It literally buckles under the weight of the..."
- "Restraunt never received order... Called next day for refund.... Phone system said "10 minute wait" turned into 51 minute wait!.... Waste of time in 2 days!!!!! Customer service DID NOT..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."