Prosource Wireless is a complete SCAM and not worth a penny of your money or a minute of your time!!
My brother and I bought this as a Christmas gift for our mother and received it in the mail exactly 13 days after we ordered it.Not thinking it would be an issue we simply wrapped it and put it under the tree.
After opening it on Christmas Day we discovered the icon in the bottom tool bar that allows you to connect to your wireless router was missing. We tried and tried with no success. Of course, as I am looking for an answer as to why we are having this problem I realize that they have a 14 day return policy. Again, even if I had taken the computer out and found out about the problem on the day I received it I NEVER would have even been able to have it returned to them by the 14th day.
Of course that is my problem and they "apologize and are sensitive to my frustration" but are completely unwilling to take this piece of *** back even though it does not function properly or as they market the product. So then they tell me they are sending an SD memory chip to download the necessary program to be able to connect to the Wi-Fi. Again I wait two weeks and I receive in the mail...no cip but the EXACT same directions I received with the piece of junk in the beginning. I try to follow the instructions anyways but with no luck, go figure.
So I call AGAIN and this "Prosource Rep." takes me for *** and tells me that someone was opening the mail and taking out the SD cards and that I wasn't the only one this had happened to and they had received call about. This tells me two things....everyone is getting *** computers and they have very questionable employees working in their mailroom. And my enveloped did NOT look tampered with but this guy "insisted" that it had been and would have continued to argue over it until my face turned blue.
So now, almost two months after our purchase, we are still waiting to even be able to use the thing and if and when we do receive the SD card in the mail, probably in another two weeks, it still won't work.LESSON LEARNED!!!!!f3a90e6 review #289691
You may also like
- "I bought a U46E in 2011. I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max. After casual use, the front benzel..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."