Prosource Wireless is a complete SCAM and not worth a penny of your money or a minute of your time!!
My brother and I bought this as a Christmas gift for our mother and received it in the mail exactly 13 days after we ordered it.Not thinking it would be an issue we simply wrapped it and put it under the tree.
After opening it on Christmas Day we discovered the icon in the bottom tool bar that allows you to connect to your wireless router was missing. We tried and tried with no success. Of course, as I am looking for an answer as to why we are having this problem I realize that they have a 14 day return policy. Again, even if I had taken the computer out and found out about the problem on the day I received it I NEVER would have even been able to have it returned to them by the 14th day.
Of course that is my problem and they "apologize and are sensitive to my frustration" but are completely unwilling to take this piece of *** back even though it does not function properly or as they market the product. So then they tell me they are sending an SD memory chip to download the necessary program to be able to connect to the Wi-Fi. Again I wait two weeks and I receive in the mail...no cip but the EXACT same directions I received with the piece of junk in the beginning. I try to follow the instructions anyways but with no luck, go figure.
So I call AGAIN and this "Prosource Rep." takes me for *** and tells me that someone was opening the mail and taking out the SD cards and that I wasn't the only one this had happened to and they had received call about. This tells me two things....everyone is getting *** computers and they have very questionable employees working in their mailroom. And my enveloped did NOT look tampered with but this guy "insisted" that it had been and would have continued to argue over it until my face turned blue.
So now, almost two months after our purchase, we are still waiting to even be able to use the thing and if and when we do receive the SD card in the mail, probably in another two weeks, it still won't work.LESSON LEARNED!!!!!
You May Also Like
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "2 things to start with we bought this tv after many comparsions and all around search not even 3 months ago. Still well within the warranty,AFTER a few days plugged..."
- "a seller sold me $500 kitten I never received it and next day i ask her where is the cat she asked me for another $1550 for pet insurance then..."
- "Ordered a Nikon M-223 scope yesterday on what appeared to be a black Friday sale, only to get an email today stating that they screwed up and that even though..."
- "I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair. My room had not been..."
- "I tried Cascade 6x power earlier this year and I wasn't happy with the results. I thought I'd give it another try. I had to rewash every dish, glass..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."