Prosource Wireless is a complete SCAM and not worth a penny of your money or a minute of your time!!

Jan 17, 2012
review #289691

My brother and I bought this as a Christmas gift for our mother and received it in the mail exactly 13 days after we ordered it.Not thinking it would be an issue we simply wrapped it and put it under the tree.

After opening it on Christmas Day we discovered the icon in the bottom tool bar that allows you to connect to your wireless router was missing. We tried and tried with no success. Of course, as I am looking for an answer as to why we are having this problem I realize that they have a 14 day return policy. Again, even if I had taken the computer out and found out about the problem on the day I received it I NEVER would have even been able to have it returned to them by the 14th day.

Of course that is my problem and they "apologize and are sensitive to my frustration" but are completely unwilling to take this piece of *** back even though it does not function properly or as they market the product. So then they tell me they are sending an SD memory chip to download the necessary program to be able to connect to the Wi-Fi. Again I wait two weeks and I receive in the mail...no cip but the EXACT same directions I received with the piece of junk in the beginning. I try to follow the instructions anyways but with no luck, go figure.

So I call AGAIN and this "Prosource Rep." takes me for *** and tells me that someone was opening the mail and taking out the SD cards and that I wasn't the only one this had happened to and they had received call about. This tells me two things....everyone is getting *** computers and they have very questionable employees working in their mailroom. And my enveloped did NOT look tampered with but this guy "insisted" that it had been and would have continued to argue over it until my face turned blue.

So now, almost two months after our purchase, we are still waiting to even be able to use the thing and if and when we do receive the SD card in the mail, probably in another two weeks, it still won't work.LESSON LEARNED!!!!!

a8fb6e8
Had an experience with Prosource Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
NancyS

Feb 29, 2012

Hi,

Besides complaining to Florida's Attorney General I've found a newspaper willing to do a story about Prosource & a news station so to find out more info write me at
michele5100@att.net

Let's join together!! There's strength in numbers!! Let's fight together against these rip off artists!!!

Michele
I use middle name Nancy

Karen Martin

Feb 29, 2012 Murten, Fribourg

Reporting ProSource Wireless to the BBB is a waste of time - they only send them a letter, which ProSource just adds to the stack and laughs at us!

WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA!!! IT TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM, AND THEY WILL TAKE ACTION IF SEVERAL OF US WRITE TO THEM!!!!

We will bring these people down when we unite and bombard the Florida Attorney General with our complaints!

WRITE THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL TODAY!!!

robbie

Feb 23, 2012

They are a rip off and can not be trusted

Taiwo Dosumu

Feb 02, 2012 Golden Valley, Arizona

If there is any name worse than scam then i'll go for that name. They are completely a fip off company that will eat your moneey and give you *** with incomplete products delivery. Their products are counterfeits and does not worth spending a penny. Every good comment you find about them are all made up by them. I bought 2 android tablets with 2 years warranty and 2 extra batteries. Got the deliver over a month later with a fake tablet, the touch screen is frustrating and horrible. Batteries wasn't delivered and couldn't tell if i have a warranty because i should get a paper slip or something that confirms my warranty but non. Tried to contact them on phone but kept getting to their voice message machine, email them but to no avail. They are just bunch of thiefs please dont fall for them, they are scam in its real name.

Bob Thomas

Jan 28, 2012

ProSource should have POS as their logo. They rip people off and because of the lax laws in Florida it is ok for them to knowingly ship defective merchandise and charge people to send it back. These folks are the true definition of ***. No one should be allowed to rip people off but they are protected. So for anyone thinking about buying from them, just take $50 out of your pocket tear it to shreds, throw it on the floor and go buy a Kindle Fire. You will thank me. ProSource is just a huge scam.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prosource Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×