ProSource Wireless is a total Scam Company!
Please see comment from NancyS on Feb. 15, requesting that we file with the Florida Attorney General against ProSource Wireless. I just did, and it only took a few minutes - very quick and easy online form.
NancyS said they will not investigate because they do not have enough complaints, SO LET\'S FLOOD THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL WITH OUR COMPLAINTS and make them TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY!!!
We have nothing to lose and can only benefit by (a) getting some or all of our money back and possibly even (b) shutting this place down! I, for one, plan to make them sorry they ever heard of me, and I will fight them with all I have to get my money back from them.
I have filed with the BBB, the USPS for mail fraud, the Florida Attorney General, and I am contacting a lawyer to see if my case qualifies under the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Please research this Act online and see if you can find an attorney to take your case: ProSource will have to pay you TRIPLE what they owe you, plus your attorney fees and court costs. LET\'S PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!!!
ProSource Wireless has ripped me off of $400 in fake netbooks and tablets.I tried to cancel my order before they even processed it, and they refused to accept my cancellation.
They mailed me the order, and I returned it, but not according to the policy. They told me they refused my "refusal" so it was sitting at the Post Office and I would need to call them to get it back. In the meantime, they shipped me a cheap little tablet cover that they advertise for $15 on their site USING THE SAME TRACKING NUMBER as the $400 worth of netbooks and tablets, so when I call the USPS to track the package, they tell me it was delivered to me!!!
I cannot get either the package or my money back.I am headed for the Better Business Bureau first, and am then considering a lawyer - I may own ProSource Wireless before this is over!!!1173c653 review #295195
You may also like
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."