ProSource Wireless is a total Scam Company!
Update added by user Feb 21, 2012
Please see comment from NancyS on Feb. 15, requesting that we file with the Florida Attorney General against ProSource Wireless. I just did, and it only took a few minutes - very quick and easy online form.
NancyS said they will not investigate because they do not have enough complaints, SO LET\'S FLOOD THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL WITH OUR COMPLAINTS and make them TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY!!!
We have nothing to lose and can only benefit by (a) getting some or all of our money back and possibly even (b) shutting this place down! I, for one, plan to make them sorry they ever heard of me, and I will fight them with all I have to get my money back from them.
I have filed with the BBB, the USPS for mail fraud, the Florida Attorney General, and I am contacting a lawyer to see if my case qualifies under the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Please research this Act online and see if you can find an attorney to take your case: ProSource will have to pay you TRIPLE what they owe you, plus your attorney fees and court costs. LET\'S PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!!!
Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2012
ProSource Wireless has ripped me off of $400 in fake netbooks and tablets.I tried to cancel my order before they even processed it, and they refused to accept my cancellation.
They mailed me the order, and I returned it, but not according to the policy. They told me they refused my "refusal" so it was sitting at the Post Office and I would need to call them to get it back. In the meantime, they shipped me a cheap little tablet cover that they advertise for $15 on their site USING THE SAME TRACKING NUMBER as the $400 worth of netbooks and tablets, so when I call the USPS to track the package, they tell me it was delivered to me!!!
I cannot get either the package or my money back.I am headed for the Better Business Bureau first, and am then considering a lawyer - I may own ProSource Wireless before this is over!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a brand new RCA 7 in Tablet last December for Christmas, I have always had a case protector, it was never been dropped, or have gotten wet. My..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."
- "This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be..."