Prosource wireless netbook....junk
don't buy a netbook from prosource wireless....it is junk.
It is supposed to be wifi compatible and it is not. It will not pick up any wireless connection. when you try to return it, they keep a 30% restocking fee, which is probably how they make their money. We bought two for our daughters and were completely unsatisfied.
They also upcharged us for a 5 hour battery and it would only stay charged for 1 hour, and they said that part was non-refundable, neither was the warranty we purchased.
horrible company to deal with.rip off rip off rip off
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I dropped my laptop off at the Sharonville Ohio location on 7/9 to be repaired. The hinge was cracked and I wanted it repaired before it became worse. Nobody was..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "I bought a U46E in 2011. I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max. After casual use, the front benzel..."
- "After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor. After trying twice to get this resolved they still..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "Ordered a Nikon M-223 scope yesterday on what appeared to be a black Friday sale, only to get an email today stating that they screwed up and that even though..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."