prosource wireless netbook....junk
don't buy a netbook from prosource wireless....it is junk.
It is supposed to be wifi compatible and it is not. It will not pick up any wireless connection. when you try to return it, they keep a 30% restocking fee, which is probably how they make their money. We bought two for our daughters and were completely unsatisfied.
They also upcharged us for a 5 hour battery and it would only stay charged for 1 hour, and they said that part was non-refundable, neither was the warranty we purchased.
horrible company to deal with.rip off rip off rip offf40a15b review #289246
You may also like
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "Suddenly bam bam..epkimi has to be out of the office for so called medical..problems ? The new nazi of Experience Project ? Who bans people, suspend them , like a freaking 12..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..."