Prosource wireless netbook....junk
don't buy a netbook from prosource wireless....it is junk.
It is supposed to be wifi compatible and it is not. It will not pick up any wireless connection. when you try to return it, they keep a 30% restocking fee, which is probably how they make their money. We bought two for our daughters and were completely unsatisfied.
They also upcharged us for a 5 hour battery and it would only stay charged for 1 hour, and they said that part was non-refundable, neither was the warranty we purchased.
horrible company to deal with.rip off rip off rip off
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control ..."
- "This is the most upset and frustrated I have ever been. Do NOT purchase any of these SCAM items. First of all the do NOT work. Second of all they..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "I purchased a sofa, chair and Ottoman At the Ensor December the quality of the pieces I purchased compared to The showroom floor models is not the Same!!. I reported to store and..."
- "The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online. The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front. The item arrived as a..."
- "American Solar Direct offered us a $3,000 cash back offer/incentive that was part of our solar agreement in order to match a competitor's price and secure our business. However,..."