prosource wireless netbook....junk
don't buy a netbook from prosource wireless....it is junk.
It is supposed to be wifi compatible and it is not. It will not pick up any wireless connection. when you try to return it, they keep a 30% restocking fee, which is probably how they make their money. We bought two for our daughters and were completely unsatisfied.
They also upcharged us for a 5 hour battery and it would only stay charged for 1 hour, and they said that part was non-refundable, neither was the warranty we purchased.
horrible company to deal with.rip off rip off rip offd52c99c review #289246
You may also like
- "I bought a U46E in 2011. I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max. After casual use, the front benzel..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "Paul Wells Destroyed my friend family! Paul Wells Manger Dicks Sporting Goods Clay - is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."