Prosource wireless netbook....junk
don't buy a netbook from prosource wireless....it is junk.
It is supposed to be wifi compatible and it is not. It will not pick up any wireless connection. when you try to return it, they keep a 30% restocking fee, which is probably how they make their money. We bought two for our daughters and were completely unsatisfied.
They also upcharged us for a 5 hour battery and it would only stay charged for 1 hour, and they said that part was non-refundable, neither was the warranty we purchased.
horrible company to deal with.rip off rip off rip off
You May Also Like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control ..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor. After trying twice to get this resolved they still..."
- "With the start of sales, he became one of the most delicious offerings on the market, the price / stuffing was at! And even recently went smartphones that can oust..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."