Prosource Wireless - ProSource Wirless Netbook and Tablet

I ordered on 12/18/11 a 7"Android Table and a 7"WiFi Netbook and paid for expediated shipping (2-3 days).It does not say that means they will not ship for 2 to 3 days.

The items shipped on 12/21 and arrived on 12/23. Neither the Netbook nor the Android Tablet were in working condition. I contacted the company via email and via phone to no avail. These were Christmas gifts so I bought a Kindle Fire (awesome) to replace the Tablet and an IOU to replace the Netbook.

On 12/28, I got a reply finally to the numerous emails that someone would call. Al from Customer service called at about 7:15 p.m. and said oh yes, we knew there was a problem with the Netbook. Let me ship you out the fix.

I was like you knowingly shipped defective thank you - I want to return the items. After a bit of arguing, he finally issued an RMA. He said upon receipt of the items we will issue a $124.00 credit to your account. I paid $229.00 and said no you shipped defective merchandise and I will not pay you a dime.

I want my shipping refunded because you did not live up to what I paid for. He said too bad- take it up with your bank.

I am as well as the FL Atty Generals Office and any newsdesk and blog I can find.ProSource Wireless is a ProRipOff Company

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 14, 2012 #479969

I ordered a netbook as a Christmas gift from prosource. Needless to say it didn't work. I called the company to be told they are aware it doesnt work. I RETURNED the item and It is now May and I have not received a refund or replacement.

0 0 Reply

Feb 29, 2012 #439815

We all need to join together and file a complaint with Florida's Attorney General at

Also, I have a newspaper willing to write about Prosource but he needs to hear more of our stories. Also found a news station that may be able to help us.

There's stenghth in numbers, let's fight them together!!!

Write me for more info at

Let's get our money back!!!

I use my middle name Nancy

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.