Prosource Wireless - ProSource Wirless Netbook and Tablet

I ordered on 12/18/11 a 7"Android Table and a 7"WiFi Netbook and paid for expediated shipping (2-3 days).It does not say that means they will not ship for 2 to 3 days.

The items shipped on 12/21 and arrived on 12/23. Neither the Netbook nor the Android Tablet were in working condition. I contacted the company via email and via phone to no avail. These were Christmas gifts so I bought a Kindle Fire (awesome) to replace the Tablet and an IOU to replace the Netbook.

On 12/28, I got a reply finally to the numerous emails that someone would call. Al from Customer service called at about 7:15 p.m. and said oh yes, we knew there was a problem with the Netbook. Let me ship you out the fix.

I was like you knowingly shipped defective merchandise....no thank you - I want to return the items. After a bit of arguing, he finally issued an RMA. He said upon receipt of the items we will issue a $124.00 credit to your account. I paid $229.00 and said no you shipped defective merchandise and I will not pay you a dime.

I want my shipping refunded because you did not live up to what I paid for. He said too bad- take it up with your bank.

I am as well as the FL Atty Generals Office and any newsdesk and blog I can find.ProSource Wireless is a ProRipOff Company

129352ef review #284649
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Prosource Wireless?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
pookie88

May 14, 2012 #479969

I ordered a netbook as a Christmas gift from prosource. Needless to say it didn't work. I called the company to be told they are aware it doesnt work. I RETURNED the item and It is now May and I have not received a refund or replacement.

0 0 Reply
NancyS

Feb 29, 2012 #439815

We all need to join together and file a complaint with Florida's Attorney General at www.myfloridalegal.com

Also, I have a newspaper willing to write about Prosource but he needs to hear more of our stories. Also found a news station that may be able to help us.

There's stenghth in numbers, let's fight them together!!!

Write me for more info at
michele5100@att.net

Let's get our money back!!!

Michele
I use my middle name Nancy

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.