Prosource Wireless - PROSOURCEWIRELESS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY from this company.They have false advertisement.
You don't receive all of your order. It takes 8 weeks to receive your product although they advertise 7 days. Once you get it, it don' work and is used not new. You charged for additional parts.
They charge you restocking fees when you return the faulty item and even if your stuff never shows up as part of the refund.
If any one is interested in getting an attorney for a class action suit...please comment.If enough people are interested, then we may be able to get out money back!!!!review #289950
You may also like
- "I bought a new "genuine A1321 laptop battery" from aliexpress, which after numerous issues with shipping arrived. It has the exact same markings as the battery I removed to install..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "purchased an iPad Air cover/protector (composition notebook) but after a few months it's ripped already. the cover is just made out of thin plastic (thinner than glad cling wrap) after..."
- "I ordered a Calla lilly for my grandmother after my grandfather died. The plant pictured showed a plant with 12 pink blooms in a woven basket. I paid for an..."
- "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."