Prosource Wireless - PROSOURCEWIRELESS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY from this company.They have false advertisement.
You don't receive all of your order. It takes 8 weeks to receive your product although they advertise 7 days. Once you get it, it don' work and is used not new. You charged for additional parts.
They charge you restocking fees when you return the faulty item and even if your stuff never shows up as part of the refund.
If any one is interested in getting an attorney for a class action suit...please comment.If enough people are interested, then we may be able to get out money back!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I placed a order for 4 tablets from Zicocn.com on June 17, 2011 and its now July 27, 2011. I still have NOT recieve my orders. I have tried to..."
- "Good day! I hope this message will be acknowledged by your management because this is the worst experience I ever had. Your customer service sucks and I hope you will do..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Every time I buy your chicken wings, there are so many feathers on them it's awful. Where's the quality control? I guess I'll have to switch to another brand. This..."
- "Discovered water under the sink. I started looking for the cause. The connection between the sink and granite were not sealed. The sink had seperated from the granite leaving it..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."