Prosource Wireless - PROSOURCEWIRELESS IS A SCAM

Jan 18, 2012
review #289950

DON'T BUY from this company.They have false advertisement.

You don't receive all of your order. It takes 8 weeks to receive your product although they advertise 7 days. Once you get it, it don' work and is used not new. You charged for additional parts.

They charge you restocking fees when you return the faulty item and even if your stuff never shows up as part of the refund.

If any one is interested in getting an attorney for a class action suit...please comment.If enough people are interested, then we may be able to get out money back!!!!

acc5896
Had an experience with Prosource Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
MAJOR scam

Apr 26, 2012

This 'company' is nothing more than a few people sitting in an apartment (20921 Lyons Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33428) who take orders, charge credit cards, then send out the wrong product just so they can claim IF you are lucky enough to receive ANY portion of your refund, that you have to pay a restocking fee and that the upgrades that they scammed you into ordering aren't 'refundable.' If EVERYONE who has been ripped off by this so called company writes and complains to every site they can find online, hopefully we can at least put a dent in their scam. Personally, I want to see them SHUT DOWN altogether for ripping people off of their hard earned money. They also just re-did their web site to include all these positive reviews, which you can't even access.

Count me in

Apr 26, 2012

I was ripped off by this company as well. Ordered a mini netbook and instead received a cheap plastic child's toy with the Angry Birds ap on it. Email me scain0604@aol.com

Brett

Mar 23, 2012

My five-year-old son was quite disappointed when the ProSource 7" Notebook he received for Christmas had no Wi-Fi capability! Much I would like to say has already been spoken about ProSource here, but how can those people sleep at night?

in kansas

Mar 13, 2012

very upset with the product i got. it dont work, wrong color, was late on delivering and they didnt even call to ask if i wanted another color.the tech support only works from 9 to 11am???? what??? really??? false advertisement at its best. i want to return it but reading about some others not getting their money back... i dont know. :(

Karen Martin

Feb 29, 2012 Murten, Fribourg

Reporting ProSource Wireless to the BBB is a waste of time - they only send them a letter, which ProSource just adds to the stack and laughs at us!

WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA!!! IT TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM, AND THEY WILL TAKE ACTION IF SEVERAL OF US WRITE TO THEM!!!!

We will bring these people down when we unite and bombard the Florida Attorney General with our complaints!

WRITE THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL TODAY!!!

NancyS

Feb 15, 2012

Hi Stubborn
They've had my money since October & refuse to refund it. I'd be interested in a class action suit very much!! I've contacted a newspaper in Boca Raton willing to do a story on prosource!! Maybe that will help us!! Have you filed a complaint with Florida's Attorney General at www.myforidalegal.com They told me there weren't enough complaints so they jusy filed mine away. You can contact me at michele5100@att.net for more info on the newspaper story. I hate these rip off artists. They should be closed down!!! All they do is scam innocent people!!! They sicken me!!!

Michele Byington
i use nancy for user name, too many michele's

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prosource Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×