Prosource Wireless - PROSOURCEWIRELESS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY from this company.They have false advertisement.
You don't receive all of your order. It takes 8 weeks to receive your product although they advertise 7 days. Once you get it, it don' work and is used not new. You charged for additional parts.
They charge you restocking fees when you return the faulty item and even if your stuff never shows up as part of the refund.
If any one is interested in getting an attorney for a class action suit...please comment.If enough people are interested, then we may be able to get out money back!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "took my RCA Tablet model:RCA6077W2 to Walmart., showed them the condition of it as it had popped open in my hand!!! and the lady at the customer service said..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today. I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year. Today I..."
- "October 12, 2014 Sunday7:00 pm I purchased a barbecue sandwhich and drove home. As I got ready to take a ***, I flipped the sandwhich over and noticed that the..."
- "Discovered water under the sink. I started looking for the cause. The connection between the sink and granite were not sealed. The sink had seperated from the granite leaving it..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."