Prosource Wireless - SCREWED ME OVER!
Earlier in January 2012, I was on another web sight looking for a 7" Android tablet and somehow without even knowing it I landed on Pro Source Wireless which seemed to have what I was looking for and I had done some research and the price seemed fair so I ordered it from them.A few days later I got an email from them asking me to call them, saying there was a problem with my zip code so I called, only to have someone talk me into buying an upgrade, that they had a special going on at that time.
The originally price was $106.49 and with the upgrade was $133.13. I don't believe there was ever a zip code problem because on my printed out receipt it was correct and I feel that was their way of getting me to call. Then I proceeded to wait what seemed like a long time so I decided to call them again to find out where my tablet was and I was put on hold for a long time, using up my daytime minutes, and finally someone answered and they made up another excuse and said it would be here by January 27th. Mind you, I live in the same state it was being shipped from so why would it take so long?!
When it finally arrived the screen was scratched so I called them right away and told them it would be in the mail the next day and I wanted my postage paid. Well, today is Feb. 11th and I just received another tablet today but they did not return my $15. plus for postage.
They said I failed to remove the screen protector. Well, it's their word against mine because there was no screen protector and I have family members that saw the scratches too and said there was no screen protector. I know they did not send back the same tablet but saying what they did, covers them in paying me back my postage. And after reading all these other complaints about them, I can see it will do no good to try and have my postage returned.
I just hope I don't have any other problems with it.
I will be calling the BBB about this company though!Live and learn and hope I can prevent even one person from being screwed over like I did!review #296389
You may also like
- "join us at www.onforcesucks.com A number of technicians who came before us were brave enough to stand up to OnForce and point out their unfair practices. To retalliate whenever anyone stands..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance. One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer. I have yet..."
- "I woke up like every other day, heading for school. I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "OK!!! Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az. have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either..."