Prosource Wireless - SCREWED ME OVER!
Earlier in January 2012, I was on another web sight looking for a 7" Android tablet and somehow without even knowing it I landed on Pro Source Wireless which seemed to have what I was looking for and I had done some research and the price seemed fair so I ordered it from them.A few days later I got an email from them asking me to call them, saying there was a problem with my zip code so I called, only to have someone talk me into buying an upgrade, that they had a special going on at that time.
The originally price was $106.49 and with the upgrade was $133.13. I don't believe there was ever a zip code problem because on my printed out receipt it was correct and I feel that was their way of getting me to call. Then I proceeded to wait what seemed like a long time so I decided to call them again to find out where my tablet was and I was put on hold for a long time, using up my daytime minutes, and finally someone answered and they made up another excuse and said it would be here by January 27th. Mind you, I live in the same state it was being shipped from so why would it take so long?!
When it finally arrived the screen was scratched so I called them right away and told them it would be in the mail the next day and I wanted my postage paid. Well, today is Feb. 11th and I just received another tablet today but they did not return my $15. plus for postage.
They said I failed to remove the screen protector. Well, it's their word against mine because there was no screen protector and I have family members that saw the scratches too and said there was no screen protector. I know they did not send back the same tablet but saying what they did, covers them in paying me back my postage. And after reading all these other complaints about them, I can see it will do no good to try and have my postage returned.
I just hope I don't have any other problems with it.
I will be calling the BBB about this company though!Live and learn and hope I can prevent even one person from being screwed over like I did!10722026 review #296389
You may also like
- " I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support. Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid. They are refusing to honor my second computer's..."
- "I have been working at Helm for more than 1.5 years. This is a company with ethics and smart working environment which provides you opportunity to work in extreme competitive..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."