Prosource Wireless - SCREWED ME OVER!
Earlier in January 2012, I was on another web sight looking for a 7" Android tablet and somehow without even knowing it I landed on Pro Source Wireless which seemed to have what I was looking for and I had done some research and the price seemed fair so I ordered it from them.A few days later I got an email from them asking me to call them, saying there was a problem with my zip code so I called, only to have someone talk me into buying an upgrade, that they had a special going on at that time.
The originally price was $106.49 and with the upgrade was $133.13. I don't believe there was ever a zip code problem because on my printed out receipt it was correct and I feel that was their way of getting me to call. Then I proceeded to wait what seemed like a long time so I decided to call them again to find out where my tablet was and I was put on hold for a long time, using up my daytime minutes, and finally someone answered and they made up another excuse and said it would be here by January 27th. Mind you, I live in the same state it was being shipped from so why would it take so long?!
When it finally arrived the screen was scratched so I called them right away and told them it would be in the mail the next day and I wanted my postage paid. Well, today is Feb. 11th and I just received another tablet today but they did not return my $15. plus for postage.
They said I failed to remove the screen protector. Well, it's their word against mine because there was no screen protector and I have family members that saw the scratches too and said there was no screen protector. I know they did not send back the same tablet but saying what they did, covers them in paying me back my postage. And after reading all these other complaints about them, I can see it will do no good to try and have my postage returned.
I just hope I don't have any other problems with it.
I will be calling the BBB about this company though!Live and learn and hope I can prevent even one person from being screwed over like I did!be1afaa
You may also like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "putting out the word about Best Bully /Goon Squad all over the internet! Twitter, Face book, Consumer report, FTC, BBB, on and on! Bought a computer from Best Buy for..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "I recently bought a pint of blue bell ice cream. I wanted to try a new flavor I haven't tried before. I don't eat ice cream often, but when I..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."