Boyne City, Michigan

i ordered the upgraded version of this netbook, i get it and it looks great except for the fact that i could not connect to the internet. the wifi would not turn on so i called customer service and they said sorry we do not work on these upgraded versions you will have to take it to your local computer guys.

So i buy a brand new netbook only to have to take it to get worked on.

I would not tell anyone to buy from these guys. and if you do buy from them prepare to be out of your money because who is going to pay to have this shipped back plus a 25% restocking fee.

Comments

NancyS

Hi,

This is a horrible company & we need to join together to fight them!!! And to get our money back!!! Please file a complaint to Florida's Attorney General at www.myfloridalegal.com She refuses to do anything unless she gets more complaints!!!

I have a newspaper reporter interested in writing a story about Prosource but he needs to hear more of our stories. I also contacted a news station reporter who may be able to help us.

Please write to me for more info:

michele5100@att.net

There's strength in numbers!!! They can't ignore all of us!!! So far we have 7 people fighting together. Join us!!! Let's get some justice for all of us!!!!

Michele

I use my middle name here