Norfolk, Virginia

received the netbook..it will not hold a charge even with the extra battery and it will not stay connected to Internet unless we use a cord. tried to get help but they neglected to tell me i would have to pay $38.00 for the help they promised me. feel like i was ripped off and when i try to send it back of course i need the number that has been thrown out--company will not help me at all they looked up the number and told me they had it but i had to find it and send it all back within 10 days otherwise --TO BAD i would never recommend this site or company to anyone in fact i have told people not to use it!

Review about: 7 Inch Notebook.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $79
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments

NancyS

Besides writing to Florida's Attorney General we also need to tell our stories to a newspaper that is interested in writing a story about Prosource. He won't until he hears from more compaintants. I also found a news station that may help us. We need to join together to fight this company!!!

Write me for more info at:

michele5100@att.net

Let's get our money back!!!

Michele,

I use middle name, Nancy

Karen Martin
Murten, Fribourg, Switzerland #439544

Reporting ProSource Wireless to the BBB is a waste of time - they only send them a letter, which ProSource just adds to the stack and laughs at us!

WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA!!! IT TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM, AND THEY WILL TAKE ACTION IF SEVERAL OF US WRITE TO THEM!!!!

We will bring these people down when we unite and bombard the Florida Attorney General with our complaints!

WRITE THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL TODAY!!!