received the netbook..it will not hold a charge even with the extra battery and it will not stay connected to Internet unless we use a cord. tried to get help but they neglected to tell me i would have to pay $38.00 for the help they promised me. feel like i was ripped off and when i try to send it back of course i need the number that has been thrown out--company will not help me at all they looked up the number and told me they had it but i had to find it and send it all back within 10 days otherwise --TO BAD i would never recommend this site or company to anyone in fact i have told people not to use it!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 7 Inch Notebook
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "Got charged 85.72 too much for a de Fns Plus element grid Assy, complete! Called when we had dirt coming back into our pool. They said it was our grids...."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."
- "Re: Maola by Marva Maid Had a 1/2 gal jug of milk & it leaked at the top. I thot it was just me & the way I was pouring it..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."