I bought the tablet for my son which didn't even look like the one pictured on the website.I ordered the product on the 5th of December and had to call them a week and a half later because the website still had pending on the order.
When I called, the sales person sold me a longer battery and warranty and then let the order go. A couple days later, I received the order, wrapped it, and placed it under the tree for Christmas morning. After opening it and playing around on it, we realized that the screen was not always responding and just plain hard to work with. My son tried to work with it, but kept getting frustrated with it.
I then decided that I would return the item. That was the same day my father was involved in an automobile accident in Florida and I had to rush down there (from PA) to be with him. Upon returning to PA on the 8th of January, I sent a return request to Prosource Wireless. I called them this afternoon (the 10th) after not hearing a response from them whereupon they told me I was past a 7 day return date and I would only be eligible for an exchange.
I don't want an exchange, I want my money back so that I can buy another tablet that is easier to work with. She then explained that even if I could return the product, I wouldn't get my money back on the battery and warranty and would even have to pay them 25% to restock the item! Are you kidding me? She didn't care about my situation and was completely rude to me.
All I want is to give my son a computer he can use - but now I'm stuck! I work hard in order to provide things for my family and it's companies like this that are crooked and out to rip off the customers.
I'm going to attempt to sell it on Ebay...but if I can stop atleast one customer from making the same mistake I did, then it will be worth the loss!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Android Tablet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Love my Phonaks. They have been in the shower at least a dozen times and even in the pool accidentally 4 tines. Once on the bottom of the pool for 20..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "On September 17, 2016 I was scheduled to catch a Megabus from Durham, NC to Washington, DC to board a train to Chicago. The bus was due to arrive in..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."