My son has been in the hospital for 6 months being treated for cancer. I tried to buy a few net books for the pediatric oncology floor from this company on Aug. 3rd and paid extra for expedited shipping.

Called Aug. 13th to cancel  because I needed it quickly.  They said, sorry but we shipped it out on the 10th and they would send me a tracking number.  Got tracking number on 14th thru USPS.

Called a week later and they said, sorry your order is back ordered.  THOUGHT IT SHIPPED, LIARS.

Said to cancel it, they said OK.  Will receive refund to PayPal early next week which would if been Aug 24. Didn't get refund.

Made a complaint thru PayPal on 9/4.  Received call 9/5 that it is out for delivery today.

Told him to him to cancel it and refund.  Said to refund immediately and they can wait for return.  Said against company policy to do that. I said so the employees can subjectively follow policy.  Lying multiple times is fine but refunding me immediately is not.

Finally got full refund but this company has such poor integrity, not worth the risk.

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments