I ordered 2 brand new netbooks for both my grandsons birthday last February, yes over a year ago.I specifically told them when I needed them by and what color (2 black ones).

They did not send the out until the day I was to receive them so they were several days late. When I did get them them they were 2 used, scratched up netbooks without batteries or cords. Immediately called the company Chris told me that he would send 2 new units (green & white) along with the batteries but if I wanted cords I would have to pay for them and they would charge me 25% of what I had paid for a restocking fee. Of course I said "I was not about to pay twice for what I had already paid for and the batteries should have came with the original raggedy units" Before he sent them I would have to return the 2 (pay out of my own pocket) and call them with the tracking number, pay the 25% restocking fee then he would send the others.

I went around and around with him, he finally slammed the phone down in my ear and I filed a complaint with the BBB. I just got a letter from them (BBB) last week that Pro Source is now out of business and they can do no more, I had already filed a complaint with the Atty Generals Office.

I'm just hurring up and waiting and I certianly do want all my money back with interest!I'm stuck with 2 used scratched up netbooks that are still in the original package, in the exact same condition I received them in and will never be able to use!

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #744059

I ordered 3 netbooks for my grand son last year for Christmas/ 349.00.I am on a fixed income and never got them/ I called every day.

went thru post office for lost items/ so pissed and sad/ how ppl rip off ppl.nothing has never been resolved $$$$$$$$$$ :(