Update added by user Feb 13, 2012
It is now February 14th & ProSource Wireless still won\'t refund my money!!!The Florida Attorney General will not help me unless there are more complaints.
They just put it in a file. I have tried getting help from everyone & no one will help me!!!!! I\'m on Social Security & they ripped me off!!!! They have no conscience, they don\'t care about anyone!!!
I still have a Visa credit card dispute going on & they better get my money back!!! I am furious that they are getting away with ripping off all these people. At least 40 on this site alone. I think we should contact the newspaper there and write about all our stories, all our names.
I think putting their scam out in the open is the only way to get justice!!!! I\'m still waiting for the Internet Crime Complaint Center to get back to me. I encourage everyone to file a complaint with them. I\'m so frustrated & angry, especially when I read how they\'ve ripped others off for more money than I.
They deserve to be punished!!!Where\'s justice for us????
Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2012
ProSource Wireless - warning...do not buy from them!!!
Oct.4, 2011 I ordered a Net book for $94.99 from ProSource Wireless.
They took money out of my debit card account on Oct. 6, 2011. I received the Netbook on Oct. 25, 2011.
It didn't work!! They sent me a useless computer!! I called, they sent me an address to send it back to. I mailed it back and have been trying to get my money back ever since!!!
They ignore the Better Business Bureau. They hang up on me at least 10 times. I've called them approximately 15 times. They are unprofessional and rude!!
Don't make the same mistake as I!!!
I have no computer and no money, they have both!!!They ripped me off!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Ordered a boquet for my daughter for her birthday. Asked for white dasies and yellow flowers. And she recieved the ugliest boquet i have ever seen!!! I called..."
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)... It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie. When the order came in,..."
- "I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous. A few days later I received a UPS package. I paid $250 to them and..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."