Dayton, Ohio

Update by user Feb 13, 2012

It is now February 14th & ProSource Wireless still won\'t refund my money!!!The Florida Attorney General will not help me unless there are more complaints.

They just put it in a file. I have tried getting help from everyone & no one will help me!!!!! I\'m on Social Security & they ripped me off!!!! They have no conscience, they don\'t care about anyone!!!

I still have a Visa credit card dispute going on & they better get my money back!!! I am furious that they are getting away with ripping off all these people. At least 40 on this site alone. I think we should contact the newspaper there and write about all our stories, all our names.

I think putting their scam out in the open is the only way to get justice!!!! I\'m still waiting for the Internet Crime Complaint Center to get back to me. I encourage everyone to file a complaint with them. I\'m so frustrated & angry, especially when I read how they\'ve ripped others off for more money than I.

They deserve to be punished!!!Where\'s justice for us????

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2012

ProSource Wireless - warning...do not buy from them!!!

Oct.4, 2011 I ordered a Net book for $94.99 from ProSource Wireless.

They took money out of my debit card account on Oct. 6, 2011. I received the Netbook on Oct. 25, 2011.

It didn't work!! They sent me a useless computer!! I called, they sent me an address to send it back to. I mailed it back and have been trying to get my money back ever since!!!

They ignore the Better Business Bureau. They hang up on me at least 10 times. I've called them approximately 15 times. They are unprofessional and rude!!

Don't make the same mistake as I!!!

I have no computer and no money, they have both!!!They ripped me off!!!

Review about: Netbook.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments

NancyS

Everybody, let's band together. Complain to Florida's Attorney General at www.myfloridalegal.com

I have an interested newspaper willing to write a story about Prosource but he needs to hear more of our stories. I also found a news station that may investigate them.

But we have to fight this company together!!!

Write me for more info at michele5100@att.net

Michele

I use my middle name nancy

Hi Ashley,

Glad I could help you to not get ripped off!! Thanks for your compassion. This is such a great website, wish I would have known about it before I gave my money to these A-holes!!! You see there's over 20 complaints about them!

It's a disgrace!!

Take care,

Nancy

Hi Ashley,

It's a disgrace!!

Take care,

Nancy

Ashley

I am happy that I read the reviews before a purchased netbook from prosource wireless I could be out $100, I really appreciate it and I am sorry for your loss!