I ordered a netbook from Prosource Wireless and received a defective unit twice.I contacted the company and they asked me to return it each time and they promised to pay the postage for the returnS.

I paid for postage and returned the units. Well, I finally received one not defective (but still a very bad netbook) but they never reimbursed me for the return of the 2 defective units. I contacted them numerous times.

I also contacted the Better Business Bureau in Florida but the company never returned their calls or messages.In summary: They are BAD AND UGLY!

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments

NancyS

Hi Ruby,

They ripped me off & refused to return my money after I shipped defective netbook back to them.Alan is the biggest liar I've had the misfortune to meet.

They are a worthless company!!!! I encourage you to file a complaint with Florida's Attorney General Pam Bondi. They have finally begun an investigation into their deceptive business practices. Join us in stopping them from ripping off more innocent consumers!!!!

The only way I got my money back was to go thru my bank & starting a credit card dispute. You can find the newspaper article in the Sun Sentinel in Florida about ProSource & add that to your other paperwork for your dispute. I contacted the newspaper & begun the expose on them. My real name is Michele, I am quoted at end of the article.

I'm sorry you have had to deal with these theives!!!

That's exactly what they are.Take care!!

Michele (NancyS)