Dayton, Ohio

I purchased a Netbook for $94.99 on Oct.4, 2011.

Thay took out my money Oct. 6, 2011. I received Netbook on October 25, 2011 and it didn't work. They ripped me off!!!

I got address to send it back and did in November. They refuse to refund my money!!! For months now they have a worthless computer and my money and I have nothing!!!!! I complained to Better Business Bureau but they didn't respond.

Now I'm going to complain to Attotney General and Internet Crime Center and others. I feel so defeated.

People blame me for buying the thing but the person who ordered it off her computer didn't tell me about Pay Pal.What did I know????

Review about: Netbook No Brand Name.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments

NancyS

Besides writing to Florida's Attorney General I found a newspaper willing to do a story about Prosource but they need to hear more of our stories. Also a news station may investigate them. But we all have to join together to fight this company!!!! There's strength in numbers!!!

Write me for more info at

michele5100@att.net

Let's get our money back!!!

Michele,

I use my middle name

Karen Martin
Murten, Fribourg, Switzerland #439542

Reporting ProSource Wireless to the BBB is a waste of time - they only send them a letter, which ProSource just adds to the stack and laughs at us!

WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA!!! IT TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM, AND THEY WILL TAKE ACTION IF SEVERAL OF US WRITE TO THEM!!!!

We will bring these people down when we unite and bombard the Florida Attorney General with our complaints!

WRITE THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL TODAY!!!

Cj coffman

Don't buy.I got a warranty through this company just in case something went wrong.

they said my network has wifi when it don't. I tried to contact customer service after waiting for a hour someone answered and said they would exchange. I never got the exchange. Nor my money back I called and they hung up on me.

Don't make the same mistake.

I want to file a lawsuit too.!!Q

Angel Malone
Folkston, Georgia, United States #411579

I too an having difficulty with getting my money back from this company because I have the exact same issue! DONT BUY FROM HERE. I am also interested working with an attorney and having enough people for a law suit against the company.

john kalapos

I too have been going on a ride with prosource wireless received netbook that didn't work sent it back and now getting run around they did however credit my account to ship it back to them appears they could care less about the consumer if this keeps just one person from going through this it is worth my loss don't buy here