I purchased a Netbook for $94.99 on Oct.4, 2011.
Thay took out my money Oct. 6, 2011. I received Netbook on October 25, 2011 and it didn't work. They ripped me off!!!
I got address to send it back and did in November. They refuse to refund my money!!! For months now they have a worthless computer and my money and I have nothing!!!!! I complained to Better Business Bureau but they didn't respond.
Now I'm going to complain to Attotney General and Internet Crime Center and others. I feel so defeated.
People blame me for buying the thing but the person who ordered it off her computer didn't tell me about Pay Pal.What did I know????
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Netbook No Brand Name
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."
- "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."