Ordered and received two netbooks in the mail...horrible quality!One was okay for $99 and was for my 10 yr old, so I kept it.

The other was not worthe the $190 so I called ProSource and told them I was returning it. I also told him, a guy name Sean, that I didn't receive my extra charger that I had paid $19.99 for and would expect a refund on that also. This was in late November 2012, early December. As of today February 14, 2013, I have not received my refund, nor have I been able to get anyone to email me back or call me back.

I have contacted them weekly about this - no communication.

TOTAL SCAM company!!!DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments

Micheleb2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #645789

Hi,

I went thru the same thing & Sean is a huge, arrogant ***!!!!! There's only 2 things you can do: File a complaint with Florida's Attorney General. They are finally taking our complaints against this total rip off company seriously & the more complaints they get the more likely it will be that they close them down!!!

Try submitting a credit card dispute with your bank. That was the only way I got my money back, thankfully, about 6 months later. After numerous calls, rude conversations with Sean & other employees, being hung up on & told by Sean I would "never get my money back". Haha, I got the last laugh!!!!

Good luck to you!!!