I would like to know how we can get together to take this company down. I cannot understand how they are still in business and it make me sick to think that they continue to get away with it.

My story is exactly the same as all the others and today we called again trying to get our money back on the netbook and they tried to get $20 more dollars out of us. They actually told us if we sent it back to them, they would fix it for us for an extra $20.00.

I do not know how these people sleep at night knowing that they are stealing from people and lying with every phone call.

Had an Experience with Prosource Wireless?

Comments

Murten, Fribourg, Switzerland #439534

Reporting ProSource Wireless to the BBB is a waste of time - they only send them a letter, which ProSource just adds to the stack and laughs at us!

WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA!!! IT TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM, AND THEY WILL TAKE ACTION IF SEVERAL OF US WRITE TO THEM!!!!

We will bring these people down when we unite and bombard the Florida Attorney General with our complaints!

WRITE THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL TODAY!!!

We too would like to see this so called company shut down.They are crooks.

We have tried dealing with them time and time again. I now have a piece of junk sitting on my table and a very sad grandson who has yet to receive a working Christmas present. I found the people at Prosource Wireless to be EXTREMELY rude, not helpful and liars.

Would love to take they to court or something.I am reporting them to the BBB

NancyS

Hi

Prosource ripped me off in October & still have not refunded my money!!

I found a newspaper in Boca Raton willing to tell our story!!! Have you filed a complaint with Florida's Attorney General at www.myfloridalegal.com They won't do anything with mine cause they said they have not received other complaints. So they just filed it away. You can e-mail me, let's get together & fight these rip off artists!! michele5100@att.net

Let's get justice for us `all!!!

Michele Byington

alot of michele's so i use Nancy for user name

They ripped me off too.Ordered a tablet and a wireless netbook with 3 day priority shipping.

I did not realize that meant they would not shop it for three days. Paid extra for that. Neither POS worked so I called twice and sent several emails. Finally after a week I too spoke with Allen in customer service aka the sheister that owns the company.

Admitted to sending knowingly bad equipment and I could return for a refund or new POS. I opted for the refund. Spent $219 and got a refund of only $142. He said they charge a restock fee.

FOR POS that does not work. This is a scam and they have done it to all of us and guess whet Capital One said tough ***. That's what you get for buying on-line.

BTW I got a Kindle and love it.ProSource are crooks.

it's a fraud rude pop and no service.Mad I don't make much and just wanted Internet my net book did not work.

No refunds po hung up on me.Plz someone do something

JIM STOP THE ***!YOU WORK FOR THEM AND ARE PROBABLY THE ALLEN DUDE THAT ANWSERS ALL CALLS LIKE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE AN ENTIRE COMPANY.

YOU GUYS SELL ***, ARE WORTH *** AND SHOULD BE CRAPPED ON.PROSOURCE IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#411938

One thing is for sure: I ordered a netbook and 2 tablets from this company and both work fine.I think it sucks BIG TIME when one of their *** competitors posts bad reviews like this one.

I will buy from them again in the future, I was always treated nicely on the phone when I asked about my tracking number and I really have no beefs at all with this company.Thumbs up for ther service!